Updated on: 13 July 2017
Cancellation and Refunds of Donations
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your donation order once you have received confirmation of the same.
- However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order/donated item being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your donation in the following circumstance:
- in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us;
- the donated old items are not in good shape or in bad condition
- failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the NGOs.
It is not Peoples Development Community (PDC) policy to provide refunds on donations (old or new). Refunds of donations will only be made where permitted by law and once reviewed and approved by Peoples Development Community (PDC) Team.
- You shall be entitled to a refund only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- your donated old items are found to be in bad shape or not not in a working condition
- us cancelling your order due to your delivery location falling outside our designated NGOs and delivery zones
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.